The Usui Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Training Course is your next step after completing Reiki Level 1, First Degree Reiki training.
Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Training is essential if you are wanting to set up a Reiki Practice to treat others as well as yourself.
Reiki Level 2 is ideal if you are wanting to further your understanding of Reiki and increase your knowledge, skills and Reiki experience.
It is essential that you have taken Reiki Level 1 or Reiki First Degree and have a certificate of completion in order to attend this Reiki Level 2, training course.
This Reiki Level 2 (Usui Reiki Ryoho) Reiki training course includes:
- A Reiki Level 2 Attunement – You are attuned to the Usui Reiki Ryoho, Reiki Level 2, Second degree, Reiki energy, which increasesthe strength of your Reiki energy.
- You are introduced and attuned to three Usui Reiki symbols:
- You are attuned to and learn about – The Reiki Distant symbol
- You are attuned to and learn about – The Reiki Mental & Emotional Symbol
- You are attuned to and learn about – The Reiki Power Symbol
- Including: how, where and when you would use each Reiki symbol.
- You learn the much used technique of Riki absent healing or Reiki distant healing.
- You learn several Japanese Reiki techniques as taught by Dr.Usui including:
- Reiki Gassho meditation – Your Reiki meditation technique
- Reiji-ho – A Japanese ( Eastern) Reiki technique that helps you to develop your intuition
- Byosen Scanning – You learn how to detect where Reiki is needed
- You practise giving Reiki
- You do a guided meditation.
- Once you have successfully completed this course, you are awarded a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Certificate
- Coffee/Tea breaks are included.
- Duration: Two day course £220 or 1 day Intensive £180
Reiki Level 2 Practitoner Course Costs:
One Day Course: £180 (Deposit £30)
Two Day Course Cost: £220 (Deposit £40)
Payment is accepted by cash, cheque, paypal or credit card.
Payment Plans available on request.
” I have now completed Levels 1 & 2 with Cath and she has always made me feel secure and comfortable. It has been an absolute joy to be guided by someone so knowledgeable” V. W.
“The class was excellent, the teacher first class” D. B