Reiki is a complimentary therapy that has many definitions. Reiki is defined as: “spiritually guided life force energy”, “the secret art of inviting happyness” & “a stress reduction technique that also promotes healing”.
Reiki is something that is best experienced to really understand its subtlety and how it is able to assist you in a way that is perfect just for you. Reiki is holistic and Reiki works on mind, body, spirit and emotions bring greater relaxation and restoring balance.
You receive the ability to channel Reiki through a Reiki attunement from a Reiki Master Teacher. A Reiki sttunement is given during a Reiki course.
The first Usui Reiki Level is Reiki Level 1. This first Reiki level is also known as Usui Reiki Level 1, Reiki First Degree, Reiki Foundation Level or Reiki 1.
If you are wanting or learn Reiki for yourself then Reiki Level 1 is for you. If you are wanting to learn a spiritual technique then again Reiki Level 1 is for you. The Reiki technique of Gassho (a meditation technique) is also taught at Reiki Level 1, bringing with it all the positives of meditation.
If you are wanting to become a Reiki Practitioner so as to be able to offer Reiki to others and charge for professional Reiki Sessions then you also need to take Reiki Level 2 or Reiki Second Degree after completing Reiki Level 1.
Your Usui Reiki Level 1 training course – includes:
- Your Usui Reiki Ryoho, Reiki Level 1 Attunement – You become attuned to Reiki after receiving this Reiki Level 1 attunement. You will be able to give yourself Reiki and also be able to give your family Reiki also. This Reiki Level 1 attunement is what enables you to give Reiki to yourself and others.
- You learn about Usui Reiki
- You learn about the hsitory of Usui Reiki
- You learn a set of Reiki hand positions so as to be able to give yourself Reiki
- You are shown hand positions for giving Reiki to others.
- You learn some Japanese Reiki techniques to enhance your Reiki practice and skill level.
- You will learn Gassho meditation – a Usui Reiki meditation technique for you to use as well as Reiki
- You learn how to do Byosen Scanning – so as to be able to detect where Reiki is needed.
- You will have plenty of time to practice Reiki
- You will be guided through a Reiki healing meditation
- A fantastic Reiki Level 1 course manual is yours to keep. Your Reiki Level I Course manual .”Reiki the Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand is a very comprehensive guide to Reiki.
- Upon completing this Reiki Level 1 coruse you will receive a Reiki Level 1 Certificate.
- Coffee/Tea breaks are included.
- Duration: Two day course £175 or 1 day intensive £135
“A terrific couple of days” P. H
“A warm friendly welcome, postitve outlook, information and presentation. Excellent hands on practice. Thoroughly enjoyable learning, relaxing, therapeutic”. C.L
“Amazing experience, thoroughly enjoyed it all” L.W
“Caths teaching was open and friendly and I felt at ease throughout and the dinner was lovely” C.Y
“This is the most relaxed and chilled I have ever been. The meditation exercises, the learning and the Reiki principles were all fantastic and done in a very supportive and encouraging environment” L.TPlease note: Deposits are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another class within 1 year. Where there is non-attendance at a class without prior notice 48 hours before hand the deposit is forfeit. If a deposit or full information is not received before the course then an extra charge is due for producing the certificate after attendance. The charge is currently £5.00